Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Love New Make-Up!


I love, love, love new make-up or any new beauty product! I have been looking for a sheer foundation and some new blush. I wanted something that did not smell weird. I like to be able to try on the stuff before I buy it. Also, I was looking for affordable make-up. I went to Origins today and I think I have found my new favorite make-up. It smells great and the foundation was $17.50, not too bad. The Origins girl told me to save my receipt in case I did not like the product. I can bring it back for a full refund...even if I have used like half the bottle! She also hooked me up with tons on free samples that I can't wait to try. I wanted to buy one of everything in that store! I decided to just purchase what I went in for. Each month I think I will treat myself to a new Origins product:)

No comments: