Wednesday, June 27, 2007

How to aviod work...

do one of these stupid surveys.

What are your initials? TLB but soon to be TLH

What is your favorite thing to wear? workout shorts and a Life is Good shirt

Last thing you ate? sugar-free rice pudding

I say shotgun, you say? What?

Last person you hugged? Stephanie's mom, Mrs. Miles

How many U.S states have you been to? 12: Wisconsin, Alabama, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, and Florida

How many of the U.S states have you lived in? 3: Wisconsin, Florida and Georgia

Who is your best friend? Supin

Why are you still up? Because it's summer break and I have grad school work to finish.

Who/What made you angry today? I deleted part of a paper I was working on could not get it back.

Favorite Food? If it's a carb I probably love it.

Favorite holidays: Christmas or any holiday that gets me off work

Do you download music? Yes

Do you care if your socks are dirty? Uh, yeah...

What are you wearing? workout shorts and a Mickey Mouse shirt from Disney.

Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Ha ha! Yes, when I was 16 I moved to the big Peach. A male friend made a video of himself playing the piano and singing sweet nothings to me.....very cute!

Do you love anyone? Yes

Do you like George Bush? not so much

Have you ever bungee jumped? No and never will

Have you ever gone white-water rafting? No but it sounds like fun as long as it's not to rough

How much money ya got in ya pocket? No pockets but $20 in my purse

How is the weather right now? dark, hot and muggy

What are you listening to right now?" 11 Alive News

What was the last movie you watched? Girl Positive on Lifetime

What are you afraid of? dying a painful death or loved ones close to me dying

How many pets do you have? None of my own but I claim my parent's greyhound.

What's one thing you've learned today? How to use my Pay Pal account. I haven't used it in years.

What do you usually order from Starbucks? I don't go to Starbucks.

Have you ever fired a gun? If a BB gun counts then yes.

Are you missing someone currently? Supin

Favorite TV shows? Lifetime movies, Law and Order

Do you have an iPod? Not an iPod but an MP3 player

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? When I was skinner I used to get Alyssa Milano and Tiffani Amber Thessan (sp?)

Who would you like to see right now? Supin or my brother

Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Yep

Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? light butter

What Magazines are you reading? Scrapbook mags

Have you ever ridden in a limo? No but I hope I will at my wedding!

Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? My brother, almost 2 years ago.

Do you like Michael Jackson? Him - no, some of his music - yes.

What is your favorite smell? Blueberry muffins

Favorite baseball team? I hate baseball.

Favorite cereal? I haven't met a cereal I didn't like.

Who was your last phone call? Supin

Last time you were at work? I'm on summer break! But I have been taking staff development classes and tutoring.

No comments: