Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Feeling a bit better...

Okay, so I am starting to feel human again. Even with being sick, I have managed to get stuff done this week. I did miss the past two days of my staff development class but I have some friends in the class that got my goodies for me.

Things I have accomplished this week:
1. finished my LAST big paper for grad school - WOO HOO!
2. went for my yearly physical - I'm officially fat but otherwise healthy.
3. booked my DJ and limo service.
4. booked my video services.
5. attended one day of staff development class.
6. paid bills and balanced my checkbook.

The rest of the week I need to:
1. attend two days of staff development.
2. pick up my car from the body shop.
3. do two loads of laundry.
4. go shopping at the Scrapbook Expo Friday afternoon!
5. go to grad school all day Saturday - yuck:(
6. organize wedding paperwork.
7. most importantly, spend some time with my honey.
8. take my dad out for a birthday dinner and movie on Sunday.

No comments: