Sunday, May 04, 2008

Only because I needed a quick break from writing annual reports...

What were you doing 5 years ago today: I had moved back to my parents house to go to grad school and was working as a special education teacher at Britt Elementary.

5 snacks I love:
- anything that's a carb
- anything that's sweet
- Coke Zero
- Raspberries
- pizza (okay, so it's not really a "snack")

5 things on my to do list today:
- finish organizing the kitchen
- finish the laundry
- finish two annual reports for work
- put together my new scrapdesk from Ikea
- put together my new bookshelf from Ikea

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- pay off my student loans
- buy a new used car
- build a new house
- go on lots of beach trips around the world
- volunteer more...work less

5 bad habits I have:
- checking my email all the time
- being so "Type A" about certain things
- procrastination (sometimes)
- biting my cuticles
- eating too many carbs

5 places I've lived:
- Monroe, WI
- Dunedin/Clearwater, FL
- Sugar Hill/Buford, GA
- Milledgeville, GA (college - fun times)
- Norcross, GA

5 jobs I've had:
- babysitter/summer nanny
- daycare worker
- summer camp director
- Archivers Scrapbook Store (spent way to much $ at that job)
- special education teacher

No comments: