Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Slowly...Drowning...

I haven't been blogging because back to school has kept me so busy. I have some extra needy/high maintenance kids this year. They are all sweet but they suck the life out of me. And I am working on some new programs/curriculum which takes lots of time. I usually don't have the energy after work to do anything else. I know if I could get in bed before 11pm every night I wouldn't be so tired at the end of the day. However, I can't get everything done before 11pm!

I spent last weekend in Wisconsin with my grandpa. He is not doing well and has been moved to hospice. When I got back to Atlanta, my parents went up to Wisconsin and now I am house/dog sitting until they get back.

My weekends have been busy with a concert, a weddings, visiting with family in town and the trip to Wisconsin. I am looking forward to things settling down so I can start treading water again!

No comments: