1. The older I have gotten, the more “type A” I have become. My friends with kids say that will change once I have my own kids.
2. I love scrapbooking, reading, listening to music, playing games….these activities defiantly qualify me as “lame”.
3. Those that have known me for a long time, know that I was once a labeled a “wild child” or “bad girl”. I don’t regret anything in my past. I learn and move on.
4. I always knew I was going to be a teacher. I like being a Special Education teacher….I am always cheering for the underdog.
5. I could never be the Special Education teacher that works with severe mental retardation or behavior disorders…give me your ADHD, ADD, LD mild behavior/emotional disorders and high functioning Autistic kids instead.
6. In college my roommate and I witnessed a stabbing at our apartment complex…we had to testify a year later. During court, the guy tried to escape but was caught and found guilty.
7. Fast-forward to 2008 and I was in court again to put my perverted dentist behind bars for things dentists shouldn’t do to patients…needless to say, he won’t ever practice again.
8. I married a guy who was friends with one of my closest friends. Everyone thought we were complete opposites…actually we are a lot more alike then everyone thinks.
9. I LOVE all dogs….I have a special place in my heart for labs and greyhounds.
10. I loved my college years…some of the best times of my life!
11. July 4, 2005 is by far the saddest day in my life. My 15 year old brother passed away in a 4-wheeler accident. I got the call from the hospital and had to be the one to tell my step-mom and my sisters. It still hurts as bad today as it did 3 years ago.
12. I like my food bland…and most food can’t touch either.
13. I was born in Wisconsin and spent almost every summer there with my grandparents until I was 17. My cousin and I always had so much fun.
14. I grew up in Dunedin/Clearwater, Fl and moved when I was 16 to Sugar Hill Georgia…what a huge difference.
15. I liked Florida but would never want to live there again…okay, maybe Seaside, Florida wouldn’t be so bad.
16. I have many friends and Facebook has reconnected me with many friends that I lost touch with when I moved to GA.
17. My husband and I met at a friend’s birthday party. They thought it would be funny to switch seats so we would have to sit next to each other.
18. One of the first things I noticed about my husband was is great butt! Most guys don’t have a nice booty that fills out a pair of Polo jeans.
19. In high school I was involved in lots of clubs….chorus, theater, editor of the yearbook, service clubs….notice there are no sports listed. I think these clubs also qualify me as “lame”.
20. I did dance for a few years (jazz and tap)….that’s as athletic as I get.
21. In college I was involved in a service sorority (Gamma Sigma Sigma). I was in Phi Mu but de-pledged….it just wasn’t for me….people telling me what I could and could not do….not happening.
22. A big pet peeve of mine – DON’T make me a “friend” on Facebook if you don’t return my comments or emails……it’s so RUDE! Why would you be “friends” with someone if you never respond to them?
23. I have never been to the west coast unless you count Hawaii.
24. I HATE roller coasters and scary movies.
25. Other than being fat, I have never been happier in my entire life J.
2 years ago